Brain Dead Simple Copy with Nate Schmidt Download Now
THE ONLY COPYWRITING COURSE THAT SHOWS YOU HOW TO WRITE WORDS THAT ENTERTAIN, PERSUADE, & SELL LIKE HELL IN SUCH SIMPLE TERMS, A BRAIN DEAD MONKEY COULD DO IT.
I’m not going to belabor the point.
I value my time and I hope you value yours.
So let’s skip the intro and get right down to brass tacks.
– How being able to write good copy is an evil superpower (persuasion is a very powerful thing that can be used for good or evil, so be careful with the power you wield.)
– Why learning copywriting has nothing to do with reading copywriting books (I’ve only read 2-3 in my entire life, and credit much more of my success to other methods, which I detail in-depth here)
– The brain-dead simple 7 step process for turning your $467 investment in BDSC into $1,000 or more (most people won’t do this because it actually requires work, but if followed to a T, this process can easily net you much more than $1,000)
– Why most copywriters make jack diddly (there’s one type of copywriting that’s 100x more profitable than anything else, which is the only kind we focus on here)
– What your 9th grade English teacher doesn’t want you to know about writing words that sell (and why you’ll need to forget everything they taught you if you want even a slight chance at writing good copy)
– How taking money straight from the pockets of other people is actually the most ethical thing you could do (and how to do it in a way that makes them rabid to give you their money over and over again)
– The only metric you need to pay attention to make your first $1,000 online (most people make this way more complicated than it has to be, resulting in miserable failure after miserable failure, something I show you exactly how to avoid)
– The little-known (and highly profitable) way to write copy that sells, without writing at all (late, great copywriter Gene Schwartz said, “Great copy isn’t written, it’s assembled,” and once you understand exactly what this means, writing persuasive copy becomes as easy as getting a glass of water)
– 28 examples of “short circuits” in the human brain that you can leverage as soon as today to easily and ethically “force” people to buy from you (since I discovered these, I’ve never written an ad without touching on at least 3)
– How one man made 6-figures writing about prostate problems without even mentioning a product or service (it’s hard to explain, but if you do it the way I show you, you can make a whole helluva lot of sales without even mentioning what you’re selling at all)
– What Ferrari salesman know about selling that you don’t (hint: there’s a reason they’re not at Toyota.)
– Why making people feel negative emotions is one of the easiest, quickest, and most ethical ways to sell (while very effective, you have to be careful, because if you do it wrong, it can quickly become extremely unethical and even illegal in some cases)
– 7-figure copy secrets of a morbidly obese comedian (he’s dead now, but something he did just before his death was pure copy magic, and I show you how you can use it as soon as today to make more sales)
– Why speaking a lick about the product you’re selling before touching on this one thing is strangling your sales at the source (and why in many cases, you’d be better off not even mentioning your product at all!)
– My “Seal Team Six” copy weapon for easily and ethically “forcing” people to buy from me (really, if you only knew this and this alone, you’d still make more than 95% of people out there who call themselves “copywriters”.)
– The disgruntling difference between persuasion and convincing (if you don’t understand this, it’s very likely your copy will come off as “salesy,” something that kills conversions faster than NASCAR)
– Why, if you’re trying to get into freelancing, calling yourself a “copywriter” is the worst thing you could do (I made this mistake starting out, which is why it took me 2 months to get my first client instead of the 2 days it’d take me now)
– 4 specific examples of copy I wrote that made people buy now, not later (if they don’t buy now, they likely never will, so I show you the 2 main things I do in almost every piece of copy to get the sale right then and there)
– How to use stupidity to make more sales (it’s counterintuitive, but the dumber your copy sounds, the more sales you’ll make)
– 11 ways to write copy that’s more entertaining than the circus (even the slightest bit of boredom in your copy means less people will read it, and if less people read it, less people will buy from it)
– What Jeff Bezos knows about selling that you don’t (this is Amazon’s “secret” weapon, and I use it as much as possible because it’s one of the easiest ways to make more sales)
– The million dollar anti-copy “trick” QVC uses in all their informercials to sell like hell (it has nothing to do with copy, and doesn’t work for everything, but when it works, it works so well it almost seems like magic)
THE WRITING STRATEGIES/TACTICS
– 2 “handed to you on a silver platter” copy formulas responsible for generating 6-figures in sales for me in the last 3 months alone (first one is common sense, but the second one is much less “known” and also works much better in my experience)
– Hollywood’s disgusting copy secret (there’s a few reasons Hollywood makes so much money, and this is the main one in my opinion)
– The “miserly introvert’s” blueprint for writing words that people can’t help but read and buy from (most people hate reading, but when you write like this, you make it near impossible for them to STOP reading!)
– Why I use copious amounts of swear words and slang in my copy (and how it’s directly responsible for making me more sales)
– 2 sales-strangling copy mistakes 95% of newbies make (just avoiding these two things will put you miles ahead of the rest, but it’s hard at first because it requires forgetting everything you currently know about writing)
– How I turned a bout of explosive diarrhea into over $1,000 in sales (yes, this actually happened, and it’s a funny story with a whole lot of marketing lessons embedded inside)
– My “ruthless” 5 step editing process for turning loose, rookie-level copy into a tight, persuasive, sales-generating machine (starting out, your copy will likely be terrible, but if you edit it this way, it will improve drastically very quickly, saving you hours of time of writing “practice” copy)
– Can’t tell you what’s in this section, just gonna have to get inside to find out ????
And, that’s what you’ll find inside Brain Dead Simple Copy.
At the moment, it’s only $467.
As time goes on I will be taking the feedback I get from students and adding more bonus content as well. Once I add bonus content, the price will be increasing significantly. However, if you get inside before then, you’ll get the bonus content for 100% free, and have access to it for life.
So, if you’re ready to invest in yourself, and ready to learn the principles of copywriting and how to make other people want to give you their money.
Just click the big purple “Enroll in Course for $467” button below.
From there you’ll be taken to a secure checkout page where you can enter your information and get immediate, lifetime access to Brain Dead Simple Copy.
There are no reviews yet.